- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Tomb Raider Movie
- The Tomb Raider Suite
- Tomb Raider: Live In Concert
- Tomb Raider Comics
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration
- Lara Croft Novel
- Lara Croft Comics
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Lara Croft GO
- Lara Croft: Relic Run
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Tomb Raider Novel
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
- Tomb Raider 2013
- Lara Croft: Reflections
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Check out this amazing piece worthy of the Tomb Raider Store! Designed by Jeff Langevin, a graphic artist based out of Oregon; he shows the new Tomb Raider some love. Luckily, this piece is available for purchase from Jeff's Etsy store HERE in both 18x24 & 9x12 sizes. Jeff has also created many other works based off of popular video games HERE. They are all brilliant and worth checking out!
Thursday, March 21, 2013
These will be fun to collect! More images: MaxRaider: TR Merchandise
From the Tomb Raider Blog:
"Ready for another awesome merchandise reveal? Square Enix has partnered with Diamond Select Toys on a line of Tomb Raider Minimates.
The 2-inch block figure line has paid tribute to many famous brands over the past decade, including The Avengers, Ghostbusters, and even the Expendables. Each boasts 14 points of articulation and extra parts and accessories.
Set to release this summer, the first series in the line will be shared between comic shops, specialty stores, and a special run for Toys “R” Us. Twelve different Minimates will be available in packs of two. Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect!
All participating Outlets:
- Lara Croft & Molotov Scavenger
- Battle Distressed Lara Croft & Armored Scavenger
Specialty Stores & Comic Shops:
- Roth & Secret Character
- Mathias & Secret Character
Toys “R” Us:
- Scavenger x 2
- Secret Character x 2
You’ll learn more about these figures in the days to come!"
Source: Official Tomb Raider Blog
Check out the rare concept pieces above found in The Final Hours of Tomb Raider App! It is chock full of details on the creation of Tomb Raider, including a slew of deleted material.
“The Final Hours of Tomb Raider is a story about the reinvention of both a brand and a studio,” said Geoff Keighley. “This franchise reboot was itself rebooted multiple times, and now, for the first time, the team at Crystal Dynamics shares with fans the early prototypes and concepts that didn’t make it into the finished game.”
The Final Hours of Tomb Raider App is available for the iPad, PC (via Steam), and the Kindle Fire for $2.99. It also works on other Android devices. I have mine on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. All I had to do was download the Amazon App Store and I could purchase The Final Hours of Tomb Raider from there. ;)
Three new multiplayer maps are available now in the Caves and Cliffs Map Pack, an exclusive to XBOX Live for a timed period.
An extensive subterranean network of caves used by the island’s scavengers as an underground prison
This scavenger settlement was built high up on the island cliffs. Its many layers hide some of the deadliest traps on the island
The Burning Village
A raging fire has embraced an abandoned Japanese village, the burning buildings offer multiple ways to escape or engage your enemies
Each of those maps is playable in all four game modes: Rescue, Cry for Help, Team Deathmatch, and Free for All.
The pack can be purchased for 400 Microsoft Points from the XBOX Marketplace.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
The Official Tomb Raider Blog featured all the maps found in the multiplayer portion of the game last week, detailing their strategies and so forth. Check out the shots below and follow the links to read more.
For $9.99 the digital guide contains:
- Embedded Videos: Sit back and watch the experts solve every Challenge Tomb puzzle!
- Interactive Area Maps: Detailed maps from every area in the game pinpoint all the game’s multiple collectibles, ammo caches and more.
- Expandable Screenshots: Get close-up views of the action with a simple touch of your finger.
- Easy Navigation: Quickly move from one chapter to the next by swiping your finger across the screen.
- Search and Bookmark: Fully functioning Search feature makes it a breeze to find anything in a snap. Plus, you’ll never lose your place with the Bookmark feature.
- Compatible with iPad 2 and beyond.
Visit the iBookstore now to get your hands on the guide.
- GPS Caches
- Treasure Maps
- Challenge Tombs
To purchase the Tomb Raider Map App visit the App Store and Google Play.
Friday, March 8, 2013
Join in on the MaxRaider Give Away! U.S. residents can take a stab at winning a sweet Limited Edition Tomb Raider XBOX 360 Controller along with some other rare Tomb Raider swag!
Prizes on the line:
- #1: Limited Edition Tomb Raider XBOX 360 Wireless Controller/Limited Numbered "Survivor" Print
- #2: Limited Edition Tomb Raider XBOX 360 Wireless Controller/Limited "Rebirth" Print by Andy Park
- #3: Limited Edition Tomb Raider XBOX 360 Wireless Controller/Limited Florescent Tomb Raider Legend Sticker
How to enter:
Comment on this post what you love about this new Tomb Raider. That's it! Keep it spoiler free please. I will randomly pick the 3 winners at the end of the give away.
Other important stuff:
For U.S. Residents Only
The give away will run from TODAY, March 8th, through next FRIDAY, March 15th. I will be in contact with the winners on SATURDAY, March 16th.
I have the right to extend the give away period if I feel there are not enough entries.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
I check out the Limited Guide and the sweet physical necklace!