Saturday, May 30, 2015
Friday, May 29, 2015
Lara Croft: Relic Run is the all new action adventure for nostalgic Lara Croft fans. When a shadowy conspiracy threatens the world, only Lara Croft is equipped to unearth the truth. Collect clues to uncover ancient relics. Run, swing, drive, and swan dive your way through beautiful and challenging environments. There’s no time to waste, but how long can you survive?
• Make your way through multiple ancient locations - each filled with secrets and danger
• Power up Lara’s weapons and engage in frantic combat
• Use parkour moves to create death-defying last minute escapes
• Fast-paced vehicles like ATVs and motorcycles give Lara more ways to conquer the terrain
• Epic Boss Fights – including the return of the infamous T-Rex!
• Swap and upgrade equipment to give Lara the edge
• Earn bragging rights on the leaderboards
• Outsmart and sabotage your friends by Cursing their Relic Run
Each location features unique gameplay elements and brand new challenges!
Get It Now: Windows, Android, iOS
Thursday, May 28, 2015
The 16th installment of the new Tomb Raider comic series is available now at your local retailers and DarkHorse.com.
"Lara finds a missing child in a seemingly haunted jungle who leads her to the organization holding her friend hostage! Can Lara infiltrate their stronghold and rescue her friend?"
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
In case you missed it, the 29th episode of The Crystal Compass Podcast was released. In this episode, Brian Horton discusses the survival systems in Rise of the Tomb Raider and Robin Huey digs into the various Easter eggs of the Tomb Raider franchise. I encourage you to have a listen. The combat and scavenging for materials for upgrades in ROTR sound amazing. There was an Easter egg I didn't even pick up on in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris. Subscribe via iTunes and via your Windows Podcast app.