Lara Croft: Relic Run has been downloaded over 10 million times since its launch back in May. To celebrate, Simutronics and Square Enix have finally released the Mountain Pass location. This update includes the frozen Mountain Pass level swarming with yetis, ice spiders, and a new boss that shoots ice obstacles to dodge. Also, there is a new mini-gun for Lara, an improved tutorial, and a new campaign map/mode where players collect relics and complete objectives.
The update is available now for Android and iOS devices and "coming soon" to Windows devices. Since we Windows fans have yet to see an update I have put in a word with Crystal Dynamics in order to find out when we will actually get the updates. I also mentioned the various achievement/gameplay glitches we have encountered and whether or not the game itself will carry over to Windows Mobile 10 if we upgrade. I will post any answers I receive here as soon as I hear back.
FAQ from Crystal Dynamics:
1. Will this update (coming soon to Windows Phone) include past updates that didn’t come to Windows Phone?
2. How will the addition of the campaign mode affect the progress I’ve already made?
· Your progress is based on relics acquired. You will be placed in the location associated with the highest relic that you have acquired.
· If a player has collected ALL relics from a location they will automatically have access to the next location.
· All relics collected will be transferred over with the opportunity to go back and acquire any relics not yet collected.
· Coins and Gems will be transferred over and no changes made to amount collected.
· Upgradeable items have new levels and players will be given the equivalent new level of upgrade to what they already purchased.
· All items purchased for money will be transferred over.
Get the game for free now: