This is super exciting! Tomb Raider (2013) has been re-vamped for next generation consoles! Discover more about it below and pre-order yours today!
From: Official Tomb Raider Blog
"Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition was developed in tandem with our friends over at United Front Games and Nixxes, who worked with core Crystal Dynamics team members and assets to rebuild Tomb Raider from the ground up for next-gen consoles.
The team didn’t simply up-rez the game, they pulled it apart and rebuilt it with obsessive detail and new technology, finally allowing us to reach a vision for the game that we always wanted. Now in native 1080P with TressFX hair rendering and a next-gen Lara model, you’ll get the following in Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition:
- The fully rebuilt game for next-generation consoles
- The Tomb of the Lost Adventurer
- Eight DLC multiplayer maps
- Six DLC multiplayer weapons
- Four DLC multiplayer characters
- Six outfits for Lara
- Dark Horse digital comic book “Tomb Raider: The Beginning”
- Brady Games digital art book “Tomb Raider: The Art of Survival”
- “The Final Hours of Tomb Raider” documentary series
..."Preorder Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition with select retailers today to receive art book packaging featuring never before seen concept art.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition launches in North America on January 28 and across Europe on January 31, 2014."