Rise of the Tomb Raider is getting the Xbox One X enhanced treatment this November 7th along with said console's launch date. The update will download for free for those who already have the game and install it on the new console.
This version of the game is the most visually stunning Tomb Raider game to date with an array of technical tweaks the player can choose from.
One of three visual modes:
- Native 4K
- Enriched Visuals
- High Frame Rate
More visual and technical enhancements include:
- HDR Display Support
- Spatial Audio Support (Such as Dolby Atmos)
- Enhanced Resolution Textures for Lara, NPC's, and Environments
- Improved Anti-Aliasing
- Volumetric Lighting Improvements
- Reflection Improvements
- Foliage Inhancements
- Polygonal Detail Upgrades
- Texture Filtering Improved
Enjoy the gorgeous screens below and head on over to the Tomb Raider Forums for the FAQ.
(video best viewed on a 4K device)