"Thursday, July 21
- 12:00 PM – 12:50 PM | SIGNING | Phillip Sevy @ Dark Horse: Join current Tomb Raider comic artist Phillip Sevy at the Dark Horse booth (#2615) from 12:00 - 12:50 to have your books signed. Anyone attending in an Tomb Raider costume get a free sketch.
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM | SIGNING | 20 Years of Tomb Raider: Digging up the Past, Defining the Future Promo: Join 20 Years of Tomb Raider author Meagan Marie at the Prima Games booth (#1028). Verify your pre-order of 20 Years of Tomb Raider and receive an autographed Rise of the Tomb Raider poster! With stunning visuals and in-depth commentary, 20 Years of Tomb Raider explores the ground-breaking, rich, and diverse history of this iconic gaming franchise. Book available to pre-order now.
- 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM | ACTIVITIES | Square Enix Experience: Rise of the Tomb Raider Glacial Climb, #TombRaider20 custom dog tags, lanyard giveaway, and Lara Croft cosplay ambassador photo-ops at the Square Enix Experience: 7th Avenue and Market Street.
- 5:00 PM – 5:50 PM | SIGNING | Corinna Bechko @ Dark Horse: Join Lara Croft and the Frozen Omen writer Corinna Bechko at the Dark Horse booth (#2615) from 5:00 - 5:50 to have your books signed.
- 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM | ACTIVITIES | Square Enix Experience: Rise of the Tomb Raider Glacial Climb, #TombRaider20 Custom dog tags, lanyard giveaway, and Lara Croft cosplay ambassador photo-ops at the Square Enix Experience: 7th Avenue and Market Street.
- 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM | PANEL | 20 Years of Tomb Raider: Lara Croft’s Multimedia Empire: In 1996, Core Design unleashed Lara Croft on the world when they released the first Tomb Raider video game. Over the past two decades, Tomb Raider expanded to all facets of pop culture and entertainment – from critically acclaimed video games to record-breaking Hollywood movies; from best-selling comic series and chart-topping singles. Join major Franchise contributors on Saturday, July 23, (Room 24ABC) for a conversation about Lara Croft’s multimedia empire, presented by the top-tier talent who brought her to life across different mediums. Panelists: Greg Miller (Moderator), Camilla Luddington (Voice and Performance Artist for Lara Croft), Noah Hughes (Franchise Creative Director), Andy Park (Comic and Concept Artist), Debbie Lash (Eidos’ Lara Croft model manager and marketing executive), and Meagan Marie (Senior Community Manager at Crystal Dynamics, and author of 20 Years of Tomb Raider). The panel will not be live streamed, but will be uploaded online at a future date.
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM | COSPLAY GATHERING | Square Enix Experience: Those who attend in costume will receive exclusive #TombRaider20 swag and professional photos. All Lara iterations – classic or current – as well as other characters from the franchise history are welcome to attend. If you’re looking for costume reference from Rise of the Tomb Raider, check out our Gear Up Guide gallery. Please review SDCC weapon and prop policy prior to attending the show. RSVP on Facebook for more info."
Source: Official Tomb Raider Blog